Information for 3rd Grade
· Please have your child to school by 8:00 A.M. every day so that they are on time!!!
· Breakfast is served at school, but closes at 8:10 A.M. daily.
· Dismissal is at 2:30 P.M. If your child is going home with someone other than a parent, please send a note or e-mail explaining who the child will be going home with. I will check for the person’s I.D. before letting your child go with that person.
· Homework needs to be completed every night!! Please make sure it is done. The students will have time to copy it off the board first thing in the morning or when they have some free time. Please make sure you tell them to copy it in the morning so they don’t have to rush to copy it while we are packing up.
· Uniforms must be worn daily unless it is a tag day. Students are not allowed to wear nail polish, have mohawks, or hair etchings. If your child is dressing down on a tag day, they must bring in $1. The first tag day is $3 for class dues. All the other tag days are a $1.
· There will be a red folder that goes home with the youngest or only child in a family every Tuesday. Please read the information, fill out any forms, and have the folder back the next morning (Wednesday).
· Please have your child bring a book to school to keep in their desk. If they finish their work early, they can silently read a book.